Travel Agent Commission Policy
The Emerson Inn's travel agency commission program is designed to efficiently track and pay your commission on behalf of the hotel. Emerson Inn only pays bona fide agencies that are registered with an accredited organization such as IATA or TIDS. Other acceptable associations are ARC, TSI, CLIA, and TRUE.
- Commission is 10% of room revenue when the below policies have been met
- Commission is only paid on Travel Agent rates available over GDS systems, or Bed & Breakfast rates booked over the phone with our reservations team. Note: bookings made on our online booking engine are NOT commissionable. Packages, group or wedding rates, and discounted rates are NOT commissionable, although may still be booked on behalf of a client.
- Agents MUST add or quote their membership number when booking.
- Your commission payments are processed centrally and distributed in US Dollars within 60 days of receiving your Payment Request For Commission form. Commission payment requests must be submitted within 6 months of guest departure. Requests for payment made after 6 months of the guest’s departure will not be honored.
- Travel Agent MUST provide W-9 to receive payment.